A lighted sign placed at an elevated position over your office or shop is the easiest way to enhance the visibility of your business. Placing multiple lights at ground level can be a very complicated and expensive way to light a residential or commercial complex. On the other hand, a single powerful light placed on a pole or at an elevated point will be a simpler, cheaper, and more elegant solution. The easiest way to install, maintain, or repair a lighted sign, lighted poles, or elevated lights is to hire a professional electrical offering bucket truck services.
A bucket truck has an aerial work platform, also referred as the bucket, attached to a hydraulic ram that can be extended to raise the platform or bucket to elevated positions in a quick and safe manner. The electrician stands inside the bucket and works on the lighted signboard or light from a comfortable and safe position at all times.
Benefits of utilizing bucket truck services
• A low-cost and efficient way to install, maintain, and repair lights and electrical circuits located at a height. A flip of a switch raises the bucket to the right position, which enables the electrician to work on the signboard or light as if it were located at ground level.
• Faster completion of repairs and other activities as very little time is wasted in reaching the lighted sign or lighted pole. The electrician remains strapped to the bucket and just needs to wait for the hydraulic ram to reach the top.
• Virtually no safety risks as the professional is completely protected from the risk of falls or other accidents when working inside the bucket. The bucket truck allows the service provider to carry all necessary tools without creating even the slightest risk of injury or accidents.
• Better value for money through good quality work. Since the electrician will not be dangling from a harness or operating from an unstable platform, the installation, maintenance or repair will be at par with the quality of work done on equipment installed at the ground level.
• Bucket trucks take physical limitations out of the equation. The hydraulic ram’s design and configuration determines the height to which the bucket can be raised. From lighted signs located 10 feet above the ground to lights located a lot higher—you are free from all height-related restrictions.
Of course, merely hiring any firm offering bucket truck services will not be a smart move. You should choose Can-duit Electric, LLC that has the following services at an affordable price.
Testing and Installation
Lighted pole installation or lighted sign installation is a task that must be performed only by experienced professionals. A bulb that comes loose and falls from the wall circuit or ceiling may not cause a lot of damage. However, a short circuit at an elevated position can result in significant damage. Can-duit Electric offers reliable testing and installation services. The mechanical and electrical aspects of the task must be given equal importance.
Of course, improper installation will affect the functionality of the sign or lighted pole. A malfunctioning light will be of no use whatsoever irrespective of whether it is fitted at ground level or at an elevated position.
Lighted Sign Repair
A damaged signboard or a sign with only a few letters or symbol lit will reflect very poorly on your business. It gives the impression that nobody is at the helm of the enterprise. While online marketing and selling may have become popular, a business cannot afford to have a signboard with damaged or faulty lighting. A bucket truck will allow the electrician to reach the board and repair the circuits in a jiffy.
Further, bucket truck services will allow you to setup and repair boards and lights even if you don’t have enough space to build a scaffolding to reach the top. All you need is enough space to park the bucket truck and operate the boom that will be raised to the top.
It does not make sense to wait for the lighted pole or sign to malfunction before taking remedial action. Instead, you should choose a firm that allows you to carry out timely preventive maintenance in a regular manner.
An electrician located inside the boom of a bucket truck can check the condition of the circuits and the strength of the pole and casing without protracted delays.
You should choose a professional electrician who offers the best combination of experience, quality, affordability, and technology to ensure you get great value out of the money you spend installing, repairing, or maintaining an elevated lighted sign with bucket truck services.